The mainstream media is doing everything within its power to make congressional Republicans look bad for passing the American Healthcare Act.
This also means that many Americans have no clue as to whats being repealed because it’s not reported.
By now, it’s common knowledge that Obamacare was one of the biggest tax increases in history. Republicans wanted to strip government intervention from healthcare — and that’s what they did with this new legislation.
Here are the taxes the AHCA repeals:
1. Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.
2. Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.
3. Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with Health Savings Accounts and 30 million Americans with Flexible Spending Accounts. This is a $6 billion tax cut.
4. Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.
5. Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.
6. Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.
7. Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.
8. Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.
9. Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.
10. Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.
11. Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.
12. Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.
This is only the beginning for the new Trump administration.
SHARE on Facebook and Twitter if you support these tax cuts!