A new report by Fox News, which has been corroborated by multiple sources, shows that the intelligence community is proving Rep. Devin Nunes right amid the ant-Trump media coverage.
RS reports the highlights of this game-changing report:
1. The surveillance that led to the unmasking started way BEFORE Trump was the GOP nominee.
2. The person who did the unmasking is very high up in the intelligence world and is not in the FBI.
3. The people reported by the NY Times were not Nunes sources. They only helped him navigate the intelligence.
4. Nunes was told about the unmasking of Trump’s team back in January BEFORE Trump’s tweet about Obama’s spying.
5. It took a while to coordinate Nunes seeing the intelligence reports in order to protect his source. They chose the White House because it was the only other location they could view the reporting without outing the source.
6. None of this has anything to do with Russia.
More details to follow in the coming hours.
SHARE on Facebook and Twitter and combat the mainstream media’s lies!