Trey Gowdy has been a fighter against lawlessness and injustice his entire life — and now he’s landed a spot on President-Elect Donald Trump’s executive board.
There are two lists that have just been released by the incoming Trump administration. There are 13 Vice Chairs, who serve directly under Mike Pence, and 20 executive committee members, which includes Trey Gowdy.
Here are the Vice Chair positions:
- Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.
- Dr. Ben Carson
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
- Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin
- Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives Newt Gingrich
- Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani
- Congresswoman Cynthia Lummis, R-Wyo.
- Incoming Deputy National Security Advisor Kathleen Troia “KT” McFarland
- Lieutenant General Michael Flynn, USA (Ret.)
- Congressman Tom Reed, R-N.Y.
- Congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash.U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions, R-Ala.
- U.S. Senator Tim Scott, R-S.C.
Here are the Executive Committee positions:
- Congressman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C.
- Congressman Lou Barletta, R-Pa.
- Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi
- Congressman Chris Collins, R-N.Y.
- Congressman Sean Duffy, R-Wis.
- Jared Kushner
- Congressman Tom Marino, R-Pa.
- Rebekah Mercer
- Steven Mnuchin
- Congressman Devin Nunes, R-Calif.
- Congressman Dennis Ross, R-Fla.
- Anthony Scaramucci
- Pastor Darrell Scott
- Kiron Skinner
- Peter Thiel
- Donald Trump Jr.
- Eric Trump
- Ivanka Trump
- Reince Priebus
- Stephen K. Bannon
SHARE on Facebook and Twitter if you think the list rocks!