Connect with us

News

Mattis Issues Official Response To NK Nuke Test

Published

on

On Sunday, Defense Secretary James Mattis echoed President Donald Trump’s stark warning to North Korea, saying the country risks “total annihilation” if they continue too far down the path they’re pursuing.

“Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam, or our allies will be met with a massive military response,” Mattis stated in a prepared statement outside of the White House as he was standing next to Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Mattis spoke to reporters after meeting with Trump, who wanted to be briefed on the “many military options” for action against Pyongyang following its latest nuclear test on Sunday. “We made clear that we have the ability to defend ourselves and our allies, South Korea and Japan, from any attacks, and our commitments among the allies are ironclad,” he said.

Last month, Trump said that if the threats from North Korea continue, they will be met with “fire and fury like the world has never seen.”

Watch:

SHARE on Facebook and Twitter if you stand with James Mattis!

#

Comments

Like Our Page

Join 350,000 Patriots

Join us and help combat the media's lies!
Email address

Don't forget to share!