Connect with us

News

JUST IN: Obama SUED 2 Weeks Before He Leaves…

Published

on

The Obama administration and their destructive immigration policies aren’t off the hook yet.

Breitbart reports:

The parents of Kathryn Steinle have received the go-ahead to sue the federal government over Kathryn’s July 2105 death; she was killed by an illegal alien holding a gun issued to a federal agent.

U.S. Magistrate Joseph Spero said Steinle’s parents can sue but stressed that the suit may be dismissed if there is no evidence that the illegal alien–Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez–stole the gun from a federal agent.

The gun in question came from the car of a federal agent—a car from which the gun was stolen. On August 28, 2015, Breitbart previously reported that the .40 caliber round that killed Steinle was fired from a Sig Sauer handgun that had been stolen from a Bureau of Land Management agent. However, it appears the case will turn on whether Lopez-Sanchez stole the gun himself.

On July 7, 2015, Lopez-Sanchez told KGO-TV he shot Steinle, but he said it was an accident. He said he found the gun “lying on the ground wrapped in a T-shirt,” and that it “went off by accident when he picked it up.”

But the San Francisco Chronicle reports that Spero said the Steinle family “can sue the federal government for negligence because a ranger allegedly left the gun used in the shooting in his unlocked car.” He added, “Leaving a gun loaded makes (its) capability for harm readily accessible in the same way as leaving the key in the ignition of a vehicle.”

SHARE on Facebook and Twitter if you agree that the federal government should be held accountable for death caused by illegal immigrants!

http://www.wedgies.com/question/should-donald-trump-get-a-special-prosecutor-to-go-after-hillary-pkaqxxn5zc

Comments

Like Our Page

Join 350,000 Patriots

Join us and help combat the media's lies!
Email address

Don't forget to share!